Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

New Album 2011, New Song


A true die die hard fan like me must have been expecting something not only extra-ordinary, but also extra-nice new songs coming from each of Leehom's new album. He's not like releasing album twice a year, - that would awesome, I'm not against it.. But he's not releasing it once a year either. So, I was always hoping that his album is something worth waiting for.

Define that worth waiting for.

Okay, that would be revealing the whole me worshiping his ballads, that's my first criteria. Then, it will have to come out with at least 20 new songs, haha! Third would be MV for each of the song, and ... last but not least, there are cute merchandises attached when we buy it.

I was a bit slow this year on the whole Leehom's things. I didn't update my blog, I didn't browse, I didn't even know that he is releasing new album this year. I'm still a die die hard fan, don't try to argue on that.

 Here are few information on the new album:


NEW SONG
Title: Struck the First Blow 



I have to admit. After listening to it more than 5x... it still didnt grow on me yet, except on that "waa...ai... ai.. ai... part".  Some fans said it sounds like MJ's song.. no idea, really. I'm a bit lost with the new song.. so the next one better be ballad. Otherwise ........ nothing. I will still buy the album. hehe.

oh..*this line was added after 8x listening and after 10min the post was uploaded* I think the MJ part is coming from that "ah and ugh" .... the very famous signature of MJ. 

Hmm... I love to make a list of what are the 28 songs he's gonna put into the album and score myself with:
  • Insanely Super Die Die Crazy Fan,  if my list has 25 - 28 songs that are correctly matched 
  • Insanely Super Crazy Fan, if it is 20 - 24 songs are correct
  • Insanely Crazy Fan, if it is 15 - 19 songs are correct
  • Just an Ordinary Crazy Fan, if it is only 10 - 14 songs are correct
  • Super Duper Oneng Crazy Fan, if it is less than 10 songs are correct *
I'll share my list on another post.  


* those who don't understand bahasa, "oneng" means "very dumb"

3 comments:

juljin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joelliea said...

I can think of one similarity: the colour of his voice. It's just because of the mixing.

Anonymous said...

add more picture of leehom pls <3 thx!

 
onleehom 王力宏 | TNB