Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Yellow - Green - Red











If you're wondering why suddenly the header was changed to that colorful traffic light... well, it's not only because I felt a little bored with grey, but also I wanted my blog to look more alive. When we're in love.. our life is supposed to be more colorful, rite?

And, I have just found out an interesting fact about Wang Leehom name. I dont know how accurate my thought was, but let's give it a shot.

The pronunciation of Wang Lee Hom in Chinese is almost similar to the meaning of those 3 colors:


Huang ==> Yellow
Lu       ==> Green
Hong   ==> Red

















Another proof?



Stay tune, I may have the inspiration to find out why Leehom can be my personal Traffic Light.

Note:
The picture of "HOM" Signboard above is credit to Our Home China

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just like a McDonald commercial that lee hom did...the kids yelling wang lee hom many times...and he thinks that those kid are his fan..but they went to eat mcdonald...

 
onleehom 王力宏 | TNB